Energy Performance Certificates (EPC's)
We work with solicitors, Estate Agents, private home owners Landlords and Tenants that require EPC’s either for the purpose of selling, letting or it maybe to have your home assessed to see if it is eligible for any Green Deals.
EPC’s for landlords and letting agents
It is a legal requirement to provide an energy performance certificate (EPC) to any potential buyer or tenant in England and Wales. Therefore as a seller or landlord you need an EPC to start marketing as the front page of the report must be supplied with al particulars (April 2012).
For more information on the legal requirements and prices of EPC’s please contact us on 01255 222882 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer the following benefits to those requiring EPC's:
- competitive pricing and contracted volume discounts
- guaranteed regional coverage
- one point of contact for enquiries, quires and billing via your dedicated energy assessor
- site notes are stored on our secure database, if you have a query about a completed EPC we can send you the site notes for further explanation
- ability to deliver EPC’s within 24-72 working hours, unless we encounter access problems
If you wish to instruct us please call or e-mail us on 01255 222882 or e-mail email@example.com