What makes a good auction lot?
- any land with or without planning permission
- property requiring renovation or remedial work
- leasehold properties with short leases or inactive freeholders
- houses suitable for conversion
- commercial investments, i.e. factories, shops or offices
- probate sales – providing certainty of achieving best price possible on the day
- sellers requiring immediate sale because of relocation, moving abroad or repossession may find this a preferable way of selling
You can be assured of the best price on the day and take comfort from the knowledge that the buyer will be committed from the fall of the gavel which is when they would be obligated to a standard auction contract to complete usually within 28 days and to pay a 10% deposit immediately.
For more information on selling by auction or for our next auction date contact 01255 222882 or email firstname.lastname@example.org